Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Head of Commissioning & Qualification Leverkusen (m/f/d)
It is about you and the contribution of our entire team at Engineering & Technology (E&T) to deliver safe, reliable, and sustainable, technological solutions and innovations for BAYER.
Joining the Project Management department of E&T, you will be part of the team which is responsible for global plant engineering and construction within the Bayer Group. As a link between our facilities as well as external planners and suppliers, our project managers manage nearly 100 most diverse investment projects every year from project idea to commissioning and qualification.
#BayerEngineering = Together we create value, for Bayer + for our customers!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You lead, coach and develop a team of Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Lead Engineers, based in Leverkusen
- You support strategic capital investment projects for Bayer’s Pharmaceuticals divisions in the area of C&Q
- Moreover, you manage internal stakeholders and external partners to foster trust, cross-functional collaboration and ensure common goals as one team for efficient and effective C&Q delivery
- You foster internal and external knowledge-sharing for C&Q, also by assuming the role as C&Q Lead or C&Q Subject Matter Expert to ensure successful investment project delivery
- Additionally, you strive for continuous improvements of C&Q related processes to increase the efficiency in our projects
WHO YOU ARE
We are excited about your talent and passion for the position Head of Commissioning & Qualification (m/f/d). Attracting the right talent is important to us. We would be happy to identify and shape the career and development opportunities you are looking for together with you, also on a part-time basis.
- Master’s degree or PhD in engineering or a related field
- You already gained long-standing, professional experience in the field of capital investment projects and have a related C&Q expertise
- Knowledge of related industry and authority guidelines (e.g., ICH Q9, ISPE) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, equipment and facilities respective
- You have strong interpersonal leadership skills, a passion for people development and the willingness to challenge the status quo towards innovative and digital C&Q processes
- Intercultural experiences and competences are preferred
- Fluent English and German skills both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Who are we? To learn more about Engineering & Technology go to our E&T LinkedIn Life Page. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 670101