Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
Head of Commercial Data Solutions (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for Bayer Pharma commercial Data Vision & Strategy, including scouting and acquisition, data aggregation, systems and architecture, data training, data documentation, and data quality
- Understand the customer data needs across stakeholders (TAs, Regions, Countries, IT, finance, etc.), building and owning the end-user vision as well as partnering with them on their data needs and data strategy
- Develop, implement and monitor data management procedures (e.g. ensure alignment of data algorithms, business rules, etc.) to ensure data integrity and compliance (including but not limited to GDPR), data quality, data integrity, and data standards
- Be accountable for the identification of data quality issues and for their resolution in partnership with IT and TAs/countries, as well as for procurement of commercial data in an efficient, automated, and highly user-friendly way to all commercial stakeholders
- Manage relationships with third-party service providers to drive implementation of strategies in partnership with relevant internal stakeholders
- Identify data needs for reporting, analytics, data science requirements driving business outcomes, translate business needs into business requirements, and manage internal and external resources to execute the specific data and reporting deliverable
- Attract, develop, and retain talent that supports commercial data solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in computer/data science, mathematics, engineering, statistics or economics (MBA) or a similar qualification
- Long-term relevant business experience and a proven track record in healthcare commercial data and analytics, preferably across multiple regions (US/America, Europe, Asia)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build, motivate and lead a (virtual) team of experts that respect intercultural sensitivity to drive multidisciplinary/cross-functional workstreams
- Solid business acumen and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry value chain i.e. understanding the key operational metrics of the business and their impact on profit and loss, revenue, and customer retention with a focus on marketing and sales
- Understanding of and experience with various pharmaceutical data sources (IQVIA, VEEVA, HEOR data, etc.), reporting and analytic tools as well as deep knowledge and experience with cloud-based, big data technologies
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and the ability to identify core issues, to structure problems and to consolidate the disparate business requirements into clear, concise documentation, communicating complex ideas and data solutions clearly to non-technical audiences
- Excellent planning, organizational and negotiation skills with both internal and external stakeholders/agencies
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; command of the German language is a plus
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 659041