Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
CORE: Value Stream Manager - Product Change Management CS (m/f/d)
The CORE (Customer Oriented Resilient Enterprise) program will be a game changer for Bayer as we strive to become the best in class in the industry. It aims to develop an end-to-end (e2e) business, enabled by a state-of-the art and resilient tech backbone which enables Bayer to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers, suppliers and employees. CORE is a multi-year, strategic Business-led, IT-enabled global program that will facilitate our transformational journey.
We are searching for passionate, diverse, and courageous people who want to be part of our cross-divisional and cross-functional team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the future state business capabilities, processes, objectives, key results and KPIs for the product change management process (this includes the workflow system to manage the related master data changes (e.g., BoMs))
- Exchange with various stakeholders from within CORE (especially Quality Value Stream) as well as from CS and PH/CH to identify best practices across divisions and other industries
- Support the value stream lead in defining the detailed scope of the workstream manage product changes in close collaboration with the relevant divisional units in CS
- Act as the key interface to the quality units of CS for the process and data design and ensure that requirements from CS quality units are adequately considered
- Collaborate with business and IT teams in CORE as well as divisional and divisional subject matter experts to design, build, govern, and support the CORE template solution build and deployments
- Actively engage value stream leads and subject matter experts to validate business process, data, controls, and security solutions
- Adopt and adhere to agile principles and values
- Ensure CORE synchronization and integration with divisional projects related to quality satellite systems
- Closely support multiple deployments
WHO YOU ARE
- Master's degree with long-term professional experience in the CropScience industry (or similar)
- Excellent understanding of product change management, master data, specification management, regulatory requirements in CS industry and related tools
- Excellent collaborating and effective stakeholder management skills
- Organization skills to plan and support complex projects
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to motivate divisional SMEs to collaborate
- Ability to persuade and collaboratively build relationships with interface partners
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Diese Stelle ist auf 2 Jahre befristet.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 785098