Bei Bayer sind wir Visionäre und entschlossen, die größten Herausforderungen unseres Planeten zu überwinden und zu einer Welt beizutragen, in der genug Nahrung und ausreichende medizinische Versorgung für alle Menschen keine unerreichbaren Ziele mehr darstellen. Wir tun dies mit Energie, Neugier und purer Hingabe, lernen stets von den Menschen um uns herum, erweitern unsere Denkweise, verbessern unsere Fähigkeiten und definieren das „Unmögliche“ neu. Es gibt viele Gründe, sich uns anzuschließen: Wenn Sie nach einer abwechslungsreichen und bedeutungsvollen beruflichen Zukunft streben, in der Sie gemeinsam mit anderen brillanten Köpfen wirklich etwas bewegen können, möchten wir Sie in unserem Team haben.
CORE: Solution Design Lead - Record to Decide - Tax and Financial Data Management (m/f/d)
The CORE (Customer Oriented Resilient Enterprise) program will be a game changer for Bayer as we strive to become the best in class in the industry. It aims to develop an end-to-end (e2e) business, enabled by a state-of-the art and resilient tech backbone which enables Bayer to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers, suppliers and employees. CORE is a multi-year, strategic Business-led, IT-enabled global program that will facilitate our transformational journey.
We are searching for passionate, diverse, and courageous people who want to be part of our cross-divisional and cross-functional team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As an IT Solution Design Lead (SDL) (m/f/d) you will collaborate very closely with your Business Global Process Owners to design, build, test and deploy Bayer's future global business processes across all divisions
- The role of SDL for Tax and Financial Data Management covers (1) the design of the overall solution for indirect taxes, direct taxes and related disclosure management, and (2) the design and management of the CORE solution’s RTD master data
- Guide Solution Design Managers in Record To Decides (RTD) subprocess areas, lead decision making for functional and technical topics across multiple deployments while ensuring the CORE solution integrity and adherence to CORE guidelines (design decisions, data definitions, process definition documents, and configuration rationale documents)
- Collaborate with the on-site 3rd party IT Solution Integrator and with offshore/factory scrum teams to ensure change requests are implemented within guardrails with high quality
- Define RTDs data model and integration methods with other CORE value stream by proactively engaging SDLs from other value streams to design the optimal end to end solution
- Proactively engage, educate and consult business value stream leads and SMEs on functional and data design solutions and changes
- Onboard, train, and stand up the expanded global solution design team globally and within the IT hubs
- Adopt and adhere to agile principles and values
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in accounting, finance, or computer science (MBA preferred)
- Have long-term experience in SAP design, configuration and production support with expertise in finance, controlling modules and tax functionality cross the SAP ERP solution
- Candidates with project full project lifecycle experience implementing global VAT solutions and sales and use tax solutions with bolt on tools such as Vertex are strongly preferred
- Have an understanding of Bayer's business models and financial business processes across all divisions
- Proven leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills as well as experience in managing changes in global matrix organizations
- Strong communication skills, analytical and structural organization skills
- You perform your responsibilities with accuracy, resiliency and creativity both independently and cooperatively
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 722721